Foot and mouth disease vaccine types A, O and Asia1. At least 6 PD50 per dose virus inactivated with
BEI Adjuvanted with aluminium hydroxide and saponine.
Administration and Dosage :
Sheep and Goats :
Shake the bottle well before use.
- Inject subcutaneously.
- Do not expose animals to stress factor for 15-20 days after vaccination.
- Only the healthy animals should be vaccinated.
- Infected animals or animals suspected of being infected as well as calves of less than 4 months of age should not be vaccinated. These animals that were left out should be vaccinated later.
- All of susceptible animals of the farm or village should be vaccinated.
1 ml s.c.
2 ml s.c.
- There may be a slight inflamatory reaction at the injection site.
- As with all vaccines, hypersensitivity reactions may occur.
Storage and transportation :
- Immunity begins within 10 days after the first vaccination.
- Protection reaches its maximum level on the 21 st day of the vaccination.
- Duration of immunity is 6 months.
- Young animals : first vaccination should be carried out when they are 4 months of age; second injection when they are 8 months old and the third injection at the age of one year.
- Adults : vaccination period is every 6 months, preferably in every spring and autumn.
- Store between +2°C / +8°C.
- Protect from sunlight and heat.
- Do not freeze.
- Transport in insulated containers.
50 ml, 100 ml and 300 ml bottles.