It is an adjuvant vaccine in the formol-inactivated anaculture form prepared with Clostridium chauvoei.
It is used for protective purposes against Yanıkara disease of cattle.
Dosage and Usage:
- The dose of the vaccine is 2 ml. It is injected subcutaneously through the back of the scapula.
- The vaccine is administered to healthy cattle of all ages from 4 months of age. Animals should preferably be vaccinated shortly before pasture or before the period of tooth change.
- The vaccine can be administered to pregnant animals.
- The vaccine bottles should be shaken vigorously when starting vaccination and this should be continued at intervals until vaccination results.
- Each opened vaccine bottle should be used on the same day, partially used vaccine bottles should not be used after the day of vaccination.
- Asepsis and antisepsis rules should be followed while applying the vaccine.
- Hard swelling at the injection site is a normal vaccination reaction.
- This product is implemented and tracked by legal authorities. The MANUFACTURER company will not be responsible for the practices and results other than Veterinary Medicine or Veterinary Health Technicians.
It should be stored in the dark between + 2 ° C / + 8 ° C without freezing.
The vaccine is packaged in 100 ml brown glass bottles in 50 doses.