Inactive Influenza Horse Vaccine
F-EquineVac vaccine is prepared with Equine lnfluenza (EIV) Clade Virus-1 and Equine lnfluenza (EIV)
Clade Virus-2 and adjuvanted with oil emulsion.
It is used against upper respirator y diseases caused by Equine lnfluenza (EIV) Clade Virus-1 and Equine
lnfluenza (EIV) Clade Virus-2 of viral actives.
Dose and Application Method:
The dose is 2 ml; containing enough amount of EIV-1 and EIV-2 viruses, applied intramuscular way.
Second dose is recommended to be applied 3-4 weeks after the first dose. Then, recommended once
yearly. In areas of high risk, horses below 6 years old advised to be vaccinated two doses in a year.
1. Vaccine should be applied to healthy animals only.
2. Vaccine bottle is shaked well for better suspension before application.
3. Needle should be sterile.
4. Vaccination periods for first, second and annual should be observed well.
5. Animals vaccinated should be obser ved for 2 weeks.
6. It is normal if any kind of edema is observed around injectıon point that will disappear in a short time.
7. The vaccine should not be used at the same wıth other vaccine(s) and other immunological products.
8. Veterinary Doctor applying the vaccine should obser ve general hygıenıc rules, use protective wear,
mask, and medical glove.
9. For destruction of empty vaccine bottles, injection needles, ıt is recommended to autoclave them.
Zero (0) day.
Keep + 2 ˚C / + 8 ˚C ’ avoid contact with sunlight.