Selective Enteric and Respiratory Pathologic Conditions
Composition and Description:
Hyper-immune serum prepared from cattle hyper-immunized with inactivated Salmonella (typhimurium and dublin), P. multocida, M. haemolytica, E.coli (11A and EC), Cl. perfringens (types A, B & C), Coronavirus and Rotavirus.
Administration & Dosage:
- SEPTICOL Plus contains polyclonal antibodies provide immediate, powerful and passive broad-spectrum protection in Calves (Cattle, Camel), Lambs, Kids & Foals against infection with Salmonella (typhimurium and dublin), P. multocida, M. haemolytica, E.coli (11A and EC), Cl. perfringens (types A, B & C), Coronavirus and Rotavirus caused enteric and respiratory pathologic conditions.
- It is highly recommended to use in susceptible newborn animals those with unknown immunoglobulin levels, those that have a difficult birth and those from first pregnancy.
- The Polyclonal Hyper - Immune Serum administered subcutaneously (s.c.), immediately after birth.
- Prophylaxis: 5 ml for prevention in calves and foals (1/3 for lambs and kids OR 1.5 ml).
- Treatment: Up to 15-20 ml for treatment in calves and foals (1/3 for lambs and kids OR 5-7 ml).
- As it gives immunity up to 15 days, to boost the level of antibodies, it can be re-administered every
- Can be used in conjunction with other treatments, e.g. antibiotics.
- Shake well before use.
- Hypersensitivity reaction may occur following administration.
- Usual aseptic measures should be observed at the time of application.
After completion of application, discard in appropriate way all the empty or partially used bottles.
Store at 2-8°C.
5 ml of bottles.