The vaccine is an inactive, toxoid vaccine prepared with Clostridium oedematiens type A anaculture.
It is used for protective purposes against infectious Necrotic Hepatitis disease of sheep.
Dosage and Usage:
- The dose of the vaccine is 2 ml for sheep and 1 ml for lambs. Sheep to be vaccinated for the first time, 1 and 1 ml with 21 days intervals, lambs 2 times with 0.5 and 0.5 ml with 21 days. It is sufficient to apply 1 ml of the first single dose of vaccine to the vaccinated animals in the previous year. The vaccine is applied subcutaneously (S.C.) to the underarm area.
- The pregnant animals who remain 6 weeks before delivery should not be vaccinated.
- While vaccination begins, the vaccine bottles should be shaken vigorously and the process should be continued at intervals until vaccination ends.
- Each vaccine bottle opened should be used on the same day, partially used vaccine bottles should not be used after the vaccination day.
- Asepsis and antisepsis rules should be followed in vaccine applications.
- Hard bumps formed at the injection site are normal vaccine reactions.
This product is implemented and tracked by legal authorities. The MANUFACTURER company will not be responsible for the practices and results other than Veterinary Medicine or Veterinary Health Technicians.
The vaccine should be stored in the dark between + 2 ° C / +8 ° C without freezing.
The vaccine is packaged in 100 ml brown glass bottles in 50 doses.