Each dose contain at least 1 IU of Pasteur strain of rabies virus inactivated with BEI and adjuvanted with Aluminum hydroxide.
For active immunization against rabies disease caused by rabies virus in dogs, cats, cattle, sheep, goats, camel and equine.
Administration and Dosage:
- Application dose: 1 ml by subcutaneous (S.C.) or intramuscular (I.M.) routes.
- Primary vaccination: At 3 months of age or older. If the animals vaccinate less than 3 months old repeat the vaccination after 3 months.
- Re-vaccination: Every 2 years for dogs and cats and every 1 year for cattle, sheep, goats, camel and equine, unless the country regulation indicates different interval.
- The protective immunity will start 14 days after injection.
- The vaccine applied only on healthy animals.
- Can be used during pregnancy period (in dogs with cautious).
- The animals vaccinated as aseptic conditions.
- Sterilized syringes and needles should be used to administer this vaccine
Do not vaccinate animals within 21 days before slaughter.
The vaccine is stored and transported at +2 to +8 ˚C (refrigerator conditions). Do not freeze and keep away from heat and direct sunlight.
2 years after production date under recommended storage conditions.
The vaccine packed in bottles of 1, 5, 10, 20 and 50 ml.
The vaccine is autoclaved without open the content at 121˚C for 30 minutes and discarded to cesspool. If destruction will make in environment conditions; half and empty vials boiled in water for 5 minutes and then buried to soil.