It is a hyperimmune serum prepared against various Escherichia coli serotypes containing calculus septicemia K99, F41 and F (Y) piluses.
It is applied only to calves.
Dosage and Usage:
- Serum 15 ml into calves immediately after birth for protective purposes; It is applied under the skin as 30-40 ml for milking purposes.
- Serum bottles should not be shaken while using.
- Serum bottles with abnormal deposits should not be used at the bottom.
- Asepsis and antisepsis rules should be followed in its application.
- Its duration of action is 15-21 days.
- It should be ensured that the calves take full milk for the first 5 days.
- This product is implemented and tracked by legal authorities. The MANUFACTURER company will not be responsible for the practices and results other than Veterinary Medicine or Veterinary Health Technicians.
Should be stored in the dark at + 2 ° C / + 8 ° C.
Packaged as 1 dose in 15 ml and 3 doses in 45 ml.